Microblading Specialist in Opelousas, LA
La Vie Medspa Specializes in eyebrow microblading sometimes called the hair stroke method technique for natural-looking brows. Book your appointment now or call us for more details. We are conveniently located at 2967 South Union Street, Opelousas, LA 70570.
Table of Contents:
What is microblading?
What is microblading good for?
What are the benefits of microblading?
Who is a good candidate for microblading?
Permanent makeup, also called cosmetic tattooing, is a form of makeup that is applied to the face to change the shape, color, or style of certain facial features. Permanent makeup is usually applied by a professional technician, who uses specialized equipment and a series of steps to ensure that the makeup looks natural and is long-lasting. Most permanent makeup is intended for use on the face, such as the eyebrows, lips, and eyelids. Microblading is one of the most popular types of permanent makeup and uses advanced tattooing techniques to emulate the look of natural eyebrows.
Microblading is a non-surgical hair-fiber tattooing procedure that is used for eyebrow tattooing. It replaces the need to apply eyebrow makeup, and also provides full, natural-looking eyebrows for people with thin or no hair in this area. Microblading is performed by a skilled microblading specialist in which small strokes of a special tattooing ink are used to make fine lines that resemble the look of real eyebrows. Microblading is different from tattooing in that it uses small strokes to simulate individual hairs, resulting in a much more natural appearance. When microblading is performed correctly, it can bring out the natural beauty of a person’s skin, increase the size of their eyebrows, and add a sophisticated finish to their natural brow.
Microblading is a type of semi-permanent makeup technique where tiny amounts of pigment are implanted directly into the skin. Microblading can be used to create more of a natural-looking appearance for people with thin brows or hair loss. Microblading is good for people who want to save time and money, as it is incredibly low-maintenance. The treatment is also ideal for those who live an active lifestyle and do not want to worry about sweat ruining their makeup.
Microblading provides many benefits, including:
• Saves Time and Money — One of the biggest benefits of microblading is that it is a huge time-saver for people who wear makeup every day; it also cuts back on the cost of cosmetics.
• Natural Look — Microblading gives the eyebrows a natural look that cannot be replicated with tinting or dyeing. It is the reason why many women around the world are opting for microblading, as they can maintain a natural appearance without the hassle of applying makeup every morning.
• Waterproof — Because microneedling is a semi-permanent option, eyebrows do not smudge, clump or run when they get wet. This is most ideal for athletic people, as well as those who enjoy the outdoors.
• Painless — The microblading process is not painful, and most clinics that offer this service can also apply a numbing cream to ameliorate any discomfort, if necessary.
Microblading is a versatile procedure that is ideal in many situations, but it is not suggested for everyone. Contraindications for microblading include:
• Skin Complications — Certain skin complications, such as eczema, psoriasis, keratosis pilaris, and dermatitis, are not suitable for tattooing because they would not hold the pigment well.
• Chronic Conditions — Chronic conditions like acne and rosacea can cause easy bleeding, which means that the skin will not retain its color very well, making microblading ineffective.
• Skin Type — People with Fitzpatrick Skin type 1 (thin, translucent skin) may also be recommended to avoid microblading as this skin type is very likely to be hypersensitive and would not be able to tolerate microblading well.
• Sunburn — Sunburnt skin is highly sensitive; people with a recent sunburn should wait until their skin returns to normal condition before scheduling a microblading appointment.
If you are tired of applying and touching up your eyebrow makeup every day, come to La Vie MedSpa for a permanent solution! For more information, call us or request an appointment online with our microblading specialist. Our clinic is conveniently located at 2967 South Union Street, Opelousas, LA 70570. We serve clients from Opelousas LA, Eunice LA, Lafayette LA, Crowley LA, New Iberia LA, Jennings LA, and Baker LA. Opelousas, LA 70570.
Additional Services You May Need
Additional Services You May Need