PRF – Vampire Facial & Hair in Opelousas, LA
La Vie MedSpa offers comprehensive PRF – vampire facial & hair to help speed up the production of collagen and give you the youthful appearance you desire. Book your appointment now or call us for more details.
Table of Contents:
Vampire Facial involves using microneedling to help build collagen, treat acne scars, wrinkles, & color texture of the skin. We also use your own blood in this treatment.
Human blood contains proteins designed to stimulate and repair the body. Harnesses the power of your own blood to promote healthy smooth skin. Most patients will see smoother, more resilient skin within three weeks; however, results vary from patient to patient based on patient age, health, and genetic make-up.
Since Exprf PRF is derived from your own blood and contains no synthetic material virtually any area of the body can be treated such as: face, neck, chest, hands, scars, etc. And since Exprf PRF is generated from your own blood patients see virtually no side affects; however, it is important to discuss any medical conditions and any medication you take with our doctors prior to any procedure.
For optimal results for hair loss, we recommend a series of 4 monthly treatments followed by 1 treatment every four months for maintenance (Medical Staff will determine based on each individual).
Works best for anyone who has begun to see hair loss in last 3-5 years.
Is PRF safe? Yes!
Since the Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRF) is produced from a patient’s own tissues, there is virtually no risk of an allergic reaction or rejection, and can be administered or used in conjunction with other cosmetic procedures.
• Transforming Growth Factor (TGF): Promotes angiogenesis, which is the process of synthesis of new blood vessels.
• Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF): Promotes the growth of blood vessels from pre-existing vasculature.
• Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF): Promotes angiogenesis, granulation, and epithelialization.
• Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF: Promotes collagen growth and formation of the fibrin mesh.
• Interleukins, Macrophages, Keratinocytes, Endothelial Cells, Lymphocytes, Fibroblasts, Osteoblasts, Basophils, Mast Cells: Induces collagen and proteoglycan synthesis for healthy cell production & repair of damaged tissues.
• Collagen Stimulating Growth Factor: For the growth of healthy tissue and blood cells.
• Keratinocyte Growth Factor (KGF): Keratinocyte migration, differentiation, and proliferations may optimize conditions.
Series of 3 Vampire Facials Treatments $1000
Visit VampireFacial.Com for more info.